USIU Africa Fee Payment 2023/2024
USIU Africa Fee Payment 2023/2024. Details of USIU Africa Fee Payment 2023/2024
The USIU Africa has provided a Fee Payment Method for students to pay their Tuition fee and other institutional fees for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Details of USIU Africa Fee Payment Methods
- The modes of payment below must be presented to the cash office for receipting
- Bankers Cheques
- Personal cheques.
- All major Credit cards/Visa Debit Cards.
You can also pay at the USIU-Africa Finance Office using your Credit and/or Visa Card. We accept JCB Card, Master Card, Visa Card and Visa Electron (Debit Card).
You will be required to give the following information:
- Card Number
- Names of the Cardholder, and
- Expiry Date
We are happy to announce that we have finally completed the Integration process of our M-PESA payment solution to our ERP system(CX). This means that any payments made on the platform will reflect instantly in your student accounts, eliminating the need for you to visit the Finance office.
To pay on M-PESA, please follow the prompts below:
- Go to M-PESA
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Click Pay bill
- Enter a Business number: 516900
- Enter Account number: Student ID – (hyphen) then purpose code. (FOR EXAMPLE 654XXX-TUIT, or 654XXX-ADM)
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Enter your PIN and click send.
The following codes will apply when making different payments:
- For Tuition Fee, Graduation fee, Diploma replacement and any other fee payment use the code – TUIT
- Application Fee – ADM
- For Cafeteria Meals – CFM
- Educate Your Own – EYO
- Transport – TRN
- Room reservation – RSV
- Alumni Fee/Membership – ALN
- Pupils’ pass – PPP
- Alumni Library Fee with code-ALF
- Alumni Fundraising – AFR
For improved service, we are also working to have all bank payments reflect on your student accounts immediately. An announcement on the same shall be made once the process is complete. Please forward any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0730 116 175/217
International students not from EAST AFRICA should remit their funds to the listed account;
- US Dollar Account Number: 6462210014
- Account Name: USIU or U.S. International University
- SWIFT Code: CBAFKENX
- Intermediary Bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York
- SWIFT Code: CHASUS33
- Routing Number: 021000021
Payments can now be made from wherever you are and will reflect immediately in your student account. This will eliminate the need for you to visit the Finance cash office.
To make the online card payment:
- Login to the CX Student Portal https://cx.usiu.ac.ke
- Click on the Student Tab and go to My Account Info
- Click on Balances and then go to Make a Payment
- Input the semester you intend to make payment for and the amount you wish to pay,
- Click on Submit then press Continue. This will lead you to the Secure Payment Portal where you will be required to fill in your details that are starred as mandatory (*)
- Under Payment Details select the card you want to use Visa or Mastercard
- Enter the card number, followed by the expiry date and the three-digit CVN number at the back of your card and click next.
- You will be redirected to select how to receive the VISA 3D Secure code on your card or the MasterCard Secure Code code
If you get an error of Order Declined contact your bank to enable your card, as this is a security feature to enable the VISA 3D Secure or the MasterCard Secure Code on your card.
- Go to SAFARICOM menu and select ‘M-PESA’
- Choose ‘Lipa na M-Pesa’ and select ‘Pay Bill’
- Enter USIU-Africa’s Business Number: 516900
- Enter Account Number: Student ID Number – (hyphen) then purpose code. Example 123456 – ALN; if paying for Alumni Membership Fee or 123456 – ALF; if paying for the Alumni Library Fee
- Enter ‘Exact Amount to pay’
- Enter ‘PIN Number’ and Press ‘OK’
- Send the Mpesa confirmation message with your student ID to email@example.com
Kindly note that payments made via M-Pesa will reflect in your account after 24 hours. At the point of receipting your money, kindly indicate to the cashier that it’s for Alumni Membership.
In case you are unable to personally visit our Finance Office to collect your receipt, please reach the Alumni Office by calling +254 730 116 617 for assistance. Please note that you will be required to share with us the MPESA confirmation message. Further, you will authorize, in writing, the Alumni Office, to debit the KES. 1,000 from your student account. Once its obtained, the receipt will be sent to you via email.
Read Other Articles on USIU Africa