University of Nairobi Postgraduate 2023/2024
The University of Nairobi Postgraduate. Details of University of Nairobi Postgraduate
The management of University of Nairobi invite applicants willing to study Postgraduate Courses at higher level to apply for this year’s University of Nairobi Intake.
University of Nairobi Postgraduate Admission Criteria
- Masters Degree: Applicants for masters degree programmes should have a minimum of Upper Second Class Honours Degree in the relevant discipline from the University of Nairobi or Equivalent qualification from Institutions recognized by Senate. Persons with lower qualifications but with publications and postgraduate diplomas after Bachelors’ degrees are also considered for admission.
- Postgraduate Diploma & Certficates: Applicants for Postgraduate Diplomas and Certificates should have a minimum of a pass degree.
- Doctor of Philosphy Degree: The applicants for the Doctor of Philosophy Degree should have a masters degree from the University of Nairobi or an equivalent qualification from institutions recognized by Senate. In addition, the applicants should submit a research proposal showing that they are capable of carrying out original research.
University of Nairobi Postgraduate Duration of Courses
|Doctor of Philosophy||36 months|
|Doctor of Medicine||_|
|Masters Degree Programmes||18 months|
|Postgraduate Diplomas||9 months|
|Postgraduate Certificates||6 months|
Mode of Study
The mode of study is flexible and a student can study on full-time or part-time basis or even by distance learning.
The fees vary from one programme to another and also by the mode of study.
The current fees for Local and International students is available from the Director, Graduate School or from the Deans, Directors of respective Faculties, Institutes and Schools.
Most courses commence in September but a few postgraduate part-time courses start in January and May of each year.
Application done at Online Self Sponsored Students Application System
Download Application procedure here for guidance.
For further information on Postgraduate Studies and admissions, please contact:
- Director, Graduate School,
- P.O. Box 30197 00100 GPO, NAIROBI
- Telephone Number: 020 491 0000
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Website: http://graduateschool.uonbi.ac.ke
Read Other Articles on University of Nairobi