UEAB Admission Requirements 2023/2024
The UEAB Admission Requirements 2023/2024. See Details of UEAB Admission Requirements on this page.
The UEAB is one of the best universities in Kenya. The school offers many programmes to train students to become great professionals and leaders in the future.
Before one can get admission to read their preferred course, you need to meet the Entry/Admission Requirements for that particular course. The Admission Office of the UEAB has announced the available Courses and their Admission Requirements for 2023/2024 University of Eastern Africa Baraton Intake.
The UEAB hence welcomes applicants to apply to read their Courses, therefore, applicants should read the Admission Requirements provided below well.
UEAB Requirements – UEAB Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Details of UEAB Courses and Entry/Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Entry requirements for an Undergraduate Degree Programme
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- A minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) or its equivalent.
- Meet the entrance requirements for the preferred area of study.
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (A-Level Certificate): a) A minimum of 2 principal passes and two subsidiary passes.
b) Meet the consideration for the area of study.
Applicants with a Diploma Certificate from recognized institutions and with a mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE or its equivalent may be admitted into undergraduate programmes.
Entry requirements for a Pre-University Programme
Candidates applying for admission to the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton through the Pre-University programme must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum mean grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent.
- Do a minimum of 29 credits of the Pre-University Programme.
- Attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33. In addition, they should obtain a grade of C- (minus) and above in the area of study they wish to pursue.
Entry requirements for Mature Age Entrance
Candidates applying for admission through Mature Age Entrance must meet the following requirements:
- Have a Secondary School certificate.
- Be at least 25 years of age.
- Pass the Mature Age Entrance Examination administered by the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton.
- Meet other criteria that may be stipulated by the University. Admission under mature-age entry qualification is on provisional standing for one year
UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN AFRICA BARATON, UEAB POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters degree Programme
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with second class honours upper division
Entry requirements for a DBA or PhD degree programme
Applicants must be holders of Master’s degree or any other related programs from a recognized University. Practitioner Experience: Applicants must have management experience of at least three years Masters.
Read Other Articles on Kenyatta University (UEAB)