Technical University of Mombasa May Intake 2024
Technical University of Mombasa May Intake 2024-2025. Technical University of Mombasa 2024-2025 May Intake. Technical University of Mombasa Admissions Application Form for various Intakes in the 2024-2025 academic year.
Click On any of the below links to view and apply for any of the intakes of your choice:
Technical University of Mombasa Admissions 2024-2025, Technical University of Mombasa Application Form 2024, Technical University of Mombasa Admissions 2024 Intake Online Application.
Technical University Of Mombasa TUM Admissions 2024-2025 Intake
The Technical University of Mombasa invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various PROGRAMMES.
Admission to TUM is conducted under the guidance of the Senate. A student is admitted into a programme when S/he meets the entry requirements into that programme and level. Admission into a programme is done at the beginning of the Semester. Admission requirements for Graduate Programmes are stipulated in the “Common Regulations and Procedures for Graduate Studies”-published separately.
- All applicants for Certificate, Diploma and Undergraduate programmes must complete the application form either electronically or in hard copy and submit it to the Registrar Academic Affairs. The application form is available at the office of the Registrar (Academic Affairs)or on the University Website (www.tum.ac.ke).
- All applicants for Postgraduate programmes must complete an application form either electronically or in hard copy and submit it to the Director, School of Graduate Studies. The application form is available at the office of the Director, School of Graduate Studies or on the University Website (www.tum.ac.ke).
- All applications must be accompanied by relevant supporting documents and a non-refundable application fee as indicated on the form.
- The Registrar of Academic Affairs will communicate the outcome of each application in writing to all applicants. Communication on the outcome for postgraduate applications will be by the Director, School of Graduate Studies.
- The applicant is responsible for the authenticity of any documents submitted for the purpose of securing admission. If the documents provided, prove fraudulent at any time, admission is nullified and/or certificates issued on the basis of such documents, are withdrawn, and cancelled.
Download TUM Application Form right Here.
All new students shall be registered upon fulfilling the following conditions:
- Produce the official letter of offer to the officer concerned;
- Pay at least 50% of all the semester fees;
- Present original certificates and provide certified copies of certificates and testimonials;
- Present original certificates and provide certified copies of official identification
Documents such as national identification card for Kenyan students and certified copies of passports or other relevant documents for international students;
- Sign students’ bond of good conduct and students’ declaration form of good conduct and discipline;
- Sign the nominal roll.
- Register for semester courses using the Student Management Information System (SMIS).
Read Other Articles on Technical University of Mombasa