Technical University of Mombasa Admission Letter 2023
Technical University of Mombasa Admission Letter 2023/2024 – How to find and Download Technical University of Mombasa Admission Letters for 2023/2024 Academic year. TUC KUCCPS Admission Letters 2023/2024 PDF.
The Technical University of Mombasa is another KUCCPS registered Institution. KCSE Candidates who applied and has gain Admission to the Technical University of Mombasa can check their Admission Letter for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
The official Technical University of Mombasa Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University. Download Technical University of Mombasa Admission Letter from the E-Register Portal. Technical University of Mombasa KUCCPS Admission Letter 2023 for SSP
Quick Links: Technical University of Mombasa Fee Structure
KeFinder is pleased to announce that Candidates who have been admitted to the Technical University of Mombasa in the 2023/2024 session can now download their admission letter from the Admission Portal.
How to Download Technical University of Mombasa Admission Letter 2023/2024
Technical University of Mombasa SSP Admission Letter Download
Follow the instructions below to get your admission letter
- Open Technical University of Mombasa Website (tum.ac.ke) using any internet browser
- On the right-hand side of the header section of the home page, select the tab “E-registrar” link to open the Login window to the university system.
- Follow these instructions to login into the university system:
- Use your ID Number as the User ID (e.g. 12345678911)
- Use your ID Number as the password (e.g. 12345678911)
- Select “Main Campus” in the “Login to” section
- Click the “Sign in” button to login to the system. A new window opens with two options: “My Program Applications” and “Campus General Information” if the login is successful
- Click “My Program Applications”. Two options will open at the top of the window i.e. “My Applications Profile” and “Programs Listing”.
- Click the “My Application Profile” option at the top of the window to open your profile information with the tabs “My Details”, “My Academic Qualifications”, …, “My Course Applications”.
- Click the “My Course Applications” tab to display the program details below the tabs
- Click to check the box to the left of the program name to select the programme you have been admitted into.
- Click the “Letter” button to the right of the window. This will download the admission letter to your computer’s Download folder with Filename “Admission Letter_out.pdf”.
- Open the Download folder of your computer to get your admission letter
- Click “Sign Out” at the top right corner of the window to Logout of the system to secure your profile from unauthorized persons.
- The admission letter contains information and forms for registration purposes.
Read Other Articles on Technical University of Mombasa