Shoe4Africa Public Children Hospital Eldoret
Shoe4Africa Public Children Hospital Eldoret- Is a dedicated public children’s hospital in the entire region of East & Central Africa. The hospital was created by request from the Kenyan People, today it is the most effective hospital in the East & Central Africa.
Shoe4Africa is a foundation not-for-profit that is Helping Kenya’s with basic health needs for their children. The generation of African’s kids.
About Shoe4African Public Children Hosp Eldoret
- It’s a foundation that started the hospital due to high demand.
- With basic food, water and shelter needs which require too much effort every day, Africans are challenged not only to improve their lives but also to better those of younger generations.
- This is where they come in.
- They work on the next stage of needs wellbeing, schooling and empowerment, so in order to help not only succeed but flourish African brothers and sisters.
- A Sick child clinic
- Emergency services
- Neuro services
- Surgical wards
- Medical wards
- Oncology wards
- A Burns unit
- Consulting rooms
- Social workers
- Out-patient centre for the Healthy child
- Child Life program
- Student medical training program
Contact Details of Shoe4African Public Children Hosp Eldoret
Phone/Mobile: +2540706-390391 / 0732-018387
List of Other Hospitals in Rift Valley Province