Riara University Admission Requirements 2023/2024
The Riara University Admission Requirements 2023/2024. See Details of Riara University Admission Requirements on this page.
Riara University is one of the best universities in Kenya. The school offers many programmes to train students to become great professionals and leaders in the future.
Riara University Fees Structure
Before one can get admission to read their preferred course, you need to meet the Entry/Admission Requirements for that particular course. The Admission Office of the Riara University has announced the available Courses and their Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 Riara University Intake.
Riara University hence welcomes applicants to apply to read their Courses, therefore, applicants should read the Admission Requirements provided below well.
Riara University Requirements – Riara University Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Riara University Online Application
Details of Riara University Courses and Entry/Admission Requirements 2023/2024
- Mean grade of C+ and above in KCSE or its equivalent with a B plain in English;
- KACE with a minimum of two principal passes and one subsidiary pass;
- Beholders of a degree from a recognized university;
- Be an all-rounded person with exceptional leadership skills and abilities;
- Participate in an oral interview to establish their suitability for the Riara Law School programme.
To gain admission to this programme, applicants must:
- Beholders of an LLB degree from a recognized university; and
- Have a conditional offer from the Kenya School of Law indicating the courses they need to take to become eligible for admission to the School. For this first year of the programme, a letter from the Council of Legal Education/Kenya School of Law specifying the courses required for admission will satisfy this requirement.
Admission RequirementsMean grade of C+ (plus) and above at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) and C (plain) in English and Maths or it’s equivalent or GCE ‘A’ Level with at least 2 principal passes or any other certificates recognized by the University Senate.
- Higher Diploma Programmes
requirements degree or Diploma or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution
All students admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Computer Science must satisfy the minimum requirements of:
- A Mean grade of C+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) ) and a minimum of grade C+ in both Mathematics and Physics or Physical Sciences; or it’s equivalent;
- A Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (A-Level) with a minimum of two principal passes and a subsidiary and a minimum of a credit pass in both Mathematics and Physics., or its equivalent;
- A Diploma from a recognized institution; or
- A Pre-University certificate from an institution recognized by the Senate, with a
minimum GPA of 2.50
- A degree in a science-based discipline from a recognized university by the University Senate.
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
A mean grade of C+ in KCSE (or its equivalent) with C+ in each of the teaching subjects or 5 Credits for IGCSE holders or a minimum of 24 out of 45 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) holders or 2 Principal passes and one subsidiary pass for A Level holders.
Read Other Articles on Riara University
Riara University Students Portal
Riara University Admission Requirements
Riara University Accommodation
Riara University Application Form
Riara University Accreditation
Riara University Online Application
Riara University Business Courses
Riara University Business School
Riara University Computer Science
Riara University Certificate Courses
Does Riara University Have Hostels
Riara University Fee Structure School of Computer Science
Riara University International Relations Fee Structure
Riara University Grading System
Riara University International Curriculum
Riara University Mass Communication
Location of Riara University Main Campus
Riara University Account Number
Riara University Paybill Number
Riara University School of Law
Riara University School of Business
Riara University Undergraduate Courses
Riara University Vice-Chancellor