Mount Kenya University MPESA Payment
Mount Kenya University MPESA Payment 2024-2025 – Details of Mount Kenya University MPESA Payment 2024-2025
Mount Kenya University has provided MPESA Payment Method for students to pay their Tuition fee and other institutional fees for the 2024-2025 academic year.
Details of Mount Kenya University MPESA Payment Methods
MKU fee payment using Mpesa
You can now deposit your fee to our Mount Kenya University account through GT bank using your Mpesa.
There are only two procedures:
- Go to M-PESA menu on your phone and select Lipa na M-PESA, Pay Bill option.
- Enter Paybill 270988.
- Enter the account code (your admission number).
- Enter the amount to pay, then M-PESA PIN and press Send.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS with a unique code
- Visit www.gtbank.co.ke and select LipaNaGTBank or http://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
- i. For Existing students, enter your admission number and click validate
ii. For new students, enter your reference number and click Validate
iii. For new applicants, Enter ID NO.or Passport number
- Enter your unique M-Pesa code.
- Select reason for payment e.g. Admission, Tuition.
- Enter phone number and/or email address of student/parent/Guardian to receive payment confirmation.
- Click submit to automatically update your fees account
- Confirm your payment by checking your statement through the student portal
Read Other Articles on Mount Kenya University