Mount Kenya University Assessment Portal
Mount Kenya University Assessment Portal – Login Link of the Mount Kenya University Assessment Portal.
The ICT Department of Mount Kenya University in collaboration with the Academic Department has launched an online Assessment Portal that helps students to participate in online examinations.
The Mount Kenya University Assessment Portal is accessible on the Mount Kenya University Gateway (Sakai)
How to Uses the Mount Kenya University Assessment Portal (Examinations Procedure for Students)
- Login to the student portal and book an Examination Session before the day of the Examination(Procedure In the student portal and e-learning portal).
- On the day of the exam login invitation (link) to join the exam Session will be sent to your MKU official email/Posted in the portal
- Use the link to join the session in Microsoft Teams.
- Identify yourself to the invigilator
- The invigilator will then activate your exam
- Login to http://assessment.mku.ac.ke/portal (Use userId and Password for e-learning portal for those who had not changed) to access the examination.
- Go to Membership and select the unit and open test and Quizzes.
- Maintain your camera and audio throughout the session.
- Observe examinations guidelines.
- Training on online Examination Administration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmfp6JEXcG0
Read Other Articles on Mount Kenya University (MKU)