Meru University Fee Payment 2023/2024
Meru University Fee Payment 2023/2024. Details of Meru University Fee Payment 2023/2024.
Meru University has provided a Fee Payment Method for students to pay their Tuition fee and other institutional fees for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Details of Meru University Fee Payment Accounts
All Fees must be paid into the Meru University Bank Account Numbers
KeFinder wishes to remind all the students that fees should be paid in any of the following University bank accounts:
- Cooperative Bank -Makutano branch. A/C Number: 01129378440000. Payments through business number: 400222 is allowed. Enter the university code (2524) followed by # followed by the student registration number e.g. 2524#BS 101/001 /20.
- Equity Bank -Makutano branch. A/C. Number: 1040297858661
- Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB)-Meru Branch. A/C. Number: 1117775917
- National Bank of Kenya (NBK)-01242039008700
- No other person and or organization is authorized to collect fees on behalf of the University.
- All fees must be paid through the bank.
- At the time of payment, students are encouraged to ensure that their name and the registration number is properly captured by the bank.
Read Other Articles on Meru University