Mayfair Bank Kenya Branches and Contacts
Mayfair Bank Kenya Branches and Contacts – Mayfair Bank Limited (MBL) is a locally incorporated Bank established by a group of prominent and highly successful business people drawn from diverse business sectors of the economy, and enjoying excellent reputation both within Kenya and abroad.
MBL was granted an operating license by the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) on June 20th 2017, to conduct banking business in Kenya. The Bank commenced banking operations on August 1st 2017.
Headquartered in Nairobi, MBL principally targets the corporate market segment along with medium-sized enterprises and high net worth individuals while offering a broad array of digital and mobile banking products. It has a network of five branches (three in Nairobi, one in Mombasa and one in Eldoret).
- Westlands Branch – KAM House, Mwanzi Road, Westlands, Nairobi.
- Mayfair Centre Branch – Ralph Bunche Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi.
- Nyali Branch – Krish Plaza, Links Road, Nyali, Mombasa.
- Eldoret Branch – Rupas Mall, Malaba Road, Eldoret.
- Industrial Area Branch – Hi-Tech Granite Industries Building, Enterprise Road, Nairobi.
Mayfair Bank Kenya Contacts:
KAM House, Mezzanine floor,
Opposite Westgate Mall, Mwanzi Road, Westlands,
PO Box 2051-00606, Sarit Centre, Nairobi – Kenya
Contact: +254 20 3951 000, +254 709 063 000
- Licensed Commercial Banks in Kenya
Housing Finance Company of Kenya
- Representative offices of Foreign Banks in Kenya