Masinde Muliro University Admission Requirements 2023
The Masinde Muliro University Admission Requirements 2023/2024. See Details of Masinde Muliro University Admission Requirements on this page.
Masinde Muliro University is one of the best universities in Kenya. The school offers many programmes to train students to become great professionals and leaders in the future.
Before one can get admission to read their preferred course, you need to meet the Entry/Admission Requirements for that particular course. The Admission Office of the Masinde Muliro University has announced the available Courses and their Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 Masinde Muliro University Intake.
The Masinde Muliro University hence welcomes applicants to apply to read their Courses, therefore, applicants should read the Admission Requirements provided below well.
Masinde Muliro University Requirements – Masinde Muliro University Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Details of Masinde Muliro University Courses and Entry/Admission Requirements 2023/2024
MASINDE MULIRO UNIVERSITY MMUST UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- K.C.S.E mean grade C+ and above or its equivalent;
- A level with at least two principal passes and one subsidiary;
MASINDE MULIRO UNIVERSITY MMUST POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honours; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Lower Second Class Honors and two years of work experience in a related field.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
- Masters Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.
Read Other Articles on Masinde Muliro University