KUCCPS Online Application 2023/2024
KUCCPS Online Application 2023/2024 – How to Apply for KUCCPS 2023/2024 Online.
KUCCPS online application is open for revision of courses 2023/2024. The KUCCPS Courses Application is made Accessible on theKUCCPS Online Application System. KUCCPS Courses
Making KUCCPS Online Application 2023/2024
- Visit the KUCCPS website on www.kuccps.net
- Click on the button marked: “Student’s Portal”
- When you are ready to make an application, click on the tab titled “Application/Revision”
a. The application instructions will be listed here, read and understand.
- Click on “APPLY NOW” to proceed
- The applicant will see have access to a form (or two) for the level of programmes they qualify for
- Enter the 7-character programme codes for the programmes that the applicant most prefers.
TIP: Placement processing follows the applicant’s list procedurally, so order them by order of preference i.e. most preferred as 1a and least preferred as 4.
- Submit the application for consideration.
- Make a payment through Mpesa with the details provided at this step.
Do NOT make a payment before getting to this stage, the amount and account are unique to each applicant.
- Check the transaction code carefully not to confuse the numbers: ‘0’, ‘1’ and ‘5’ with the letters: ‘O’, ‘I’ and ‘S’.
- Retain the Mpesa message, you will need the transaction code every time you make changes.
Reversals will be done for erroneous payments in the following ways:
- For non-existent accounts, reversals will be made within 14 days.
- Reversals for payments made to wrong but valid accounts e.g. payment made for account 12345678912 instead of 12345678911 must be requested in writing to the Chief Executive Officer.
Multiple Categories of KUCCPS Online Application 2023/2024
The applicant is allowed to apply for more than one level of programmes if they qualify for multiple i.e.: Diploma and Craft Certificate programmes.
- You will need to click the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the form for the second level.
- The applicant must explicitly opt-in to multiple category processing if the applicant wants the second level to be considered. The status is shown via a switch on the top of the page
The programmes for the second level will not be considered unless the applicant opts in.
This means if you miss your first set of applications, you will be considered for the second i.e. you may be placed to one of the Craft courses if you miss all your diploma choices.
Changing KUCCPS Online Application
An applicant may make as many changes as they want before the deadline. These include:
- Opting out of multiple application processing:
- Deleting applications:
a. Clicking on the “DELETE” button over the application.
ALERT: This deletes the entire application and the choices.
b. Deleting every programme code one at a time.
Viewing Your KUCCPS Online Application
The applicant may view their application at any time by:
- Visiting the “Application/Revision” tab and moving to the “APPLICATION HISTORY” page:
a.The current application will be viewable here, ensure the courses and their order are as you would want them considered.
Visiting the “Dashboard” tab:
a. The active application will be highlighted in blue
Tracking Your KUCCPS Application
The applicant can keep track of the changes made on the application by visiting the “Application/Revision” tab and moving to the “APPLICATION LOG” page
- All changes made from the applicant’s account will be listed here.
Read Other Articles on KUCCPS