Kenya Police Service Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Kenya Police Service Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024 – Details of Kenya Police Service Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
WHEN IS THE NEXT POLICE RECRUITMENT IN KENYA – Kenya Police Service Recruitment
There are news currently making the rounds about a purported recruitment exercise in the National Kenya Police department and this has made Kenyan citizens in their thousands flock the internet with questions like – when is the next police recruitment in Kenya?
In addition to the minimum academic certificate requirement listed above, prospective Kenya police applicants are expected to meet the following criteria.
- Applicants must be citizens of Kenya
- You must possess the Kenyan National ID card
- Must be fluent in the Use of English language or Kiswahili language
- Must have a minimum D+ in English language or Kiswahili language in your Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination
- Persons applying with the KCSE result are expected to be aged 18 – 28 while those applying with diploma or other degree are expected not to be above 30 years
- Applicants must pass the physical and mental examination
- Applicants must have clean criminal record
- Female applicants are expected to be fit and not be pregnant during application and training period
- Applicants must be of good and decent conduct
How to Apply
At the meantime, we are limited in the information about how to apply for the Kenya police service because the official application date is not yet out. We urge you to check back with us for update on how to apply for the Kenya police service when the official date is released.
However, when the official application date is out, interested applicants are to obtain the application forms from any of the designated centres which include;
- Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
- Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
- The nearest Huduma Centres
- County Commissioner’s offices
For further information about the Kenyan police recruitment date, prospective applicants are encouraged to visit the official website through the link provided below.
www.npsc.go.ke, www.nationalpolice.go.ke, www.mygov.go.ke, www.administrationpolice.go.
The deadline/closing date of the 2023 Kenya Police recruitment is also a frequently asked question online by interested citizens. We wish to announce to you that there is currently no deadline or closing dated for the Kenya police recruitment as the application date is yet to be released.
We advise you to disregard all publication currently advertising vacancies into the police service for now. We shall keep you updated when the application and deadline are out.
KENYA POLICE SERVICE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
To get you prepared and acquainted about the exercises involved in the Kenya Police Service recruitment, we have outlined the following processes;
Screening and Examination – After the application deadline has elapsed, the Kenya police service would go through all applications and select applicants who they deem to be the most suitable for the job description.
Applicants who are selected to take part in the recruitment and training exercise would be invited via emails to take part in a Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
Kenya Police Recruitment Training – Applicants who successfully pass the screening exercise are invited to take part in the Kenya police recruitment training. The training involves physical drilling as well as teaching prospective police members the core values of the Kenya Police Service.
Kenya Police Recruitment Pass-out – Applicants who successfully complete the training process and are deemed fit bit the trainers to be recruited full time into the Kenya police service would be passed out and recruited accordingly.
Kenya Police Recruitment Contacts
- Address: Jogoo House ‘A’
- Taifa Road
- P.O.Box 44249 – 00100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Police Service FAQ
Kenya Police Service Related Articles: