Kenya Police Service Contacts Detail
Kenya Police Service Contacts – Details of Kenya Police Service Contacts. Find the contact lines of the Kenya Police Service
To be a world-class police service, with a people-friendly, responsive and professional workforce.
We are committed to providing T quality police service to meet the expectations of our customers; by upholding the rule of law,
creating and maintaining strong partnerships for a conducive social, economic and political development of Kenya.
Be proactive and responsive in the discharge of our duties:
- To exercise integrity and courtesy at all time;
- To cultivate and maintain a partnership with all stakeholders;
- To create and maintain team spirit within the service;
- To be fair and firm in all our undertakings;
- To maintain a disciplined and professional workforce;
- To be gender-sensitive; and
- To promote, protect and respect the human rights of our customers.
- Maintenance of law and order;
- Preservation of peace;
- Protection of life and property;
- Prevention and detection of crime;
- Apprehension of offenders; and
- Enforcement of all laws and regulations with which it has been charged.
Kenya Police Service Contacts
- Kenya Police Headquarters,
- Vigilance House, Harambee Avenue,
- PO BOX 30083,
- Nairobi, Kenya.
- Telephone: (020) 341411/6/8
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 254-020-3341411
- Website: http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke
- Police Hot Lines: 999 / 112 / 911
Kenya Police Service FAQ
Kenya Police Service Related Articles: