Kenya Police Service Application Form 2023/2024
Kenya Police Service Application Form 2023/2024 – Application Form for Kenya Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Online Application Form | Official Eligibility For Kenya Police Recruitment 2023/2024.
2023/2024 Recruitment Application And Steps for Registration – Following Chapter VI and Articles 10; 27(8); 232; 246(3); 246(4) of the Constitution of Kenya; Sections 10, 11 and 12 of the National Police Service Commission Act and section 7 (3) of the National Police Service Commission Recruitment and Appointment Regulations 2015, I the Inspector General, in the exercise of powers delegated to me by the National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 10,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR KENYA POLICE APPLICATION FORM 2023/2024
- Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before the applicant leaves the recruitment centre.
- Applicants recruited for the training into the Service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
CREDENTIALS/REQUIREMENT AND PROCEDURES FOR KENYA POLICE APPLICATION FORM 2023/2024
This is the necessary requirement for Kenya Police Application Form 2023/2024;
- Possesses a minimum qualification of ‘D+’ (Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
- Holds a Kenya National Identity Card.
- Is a citizen of Kenya.
- Is aged between 18 and 28 years.
- Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female applicants must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Is physically and medically fit.
- Has the height of 1.68 metres for men and 1.65 metres for women.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
An applicant who:
(A) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
(B) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
(C) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of the following:
1. The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
2.The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
3. The nearest Huduma Centres
4. County Commissioner’s offices
Therefore,interested candidate should kindly visit www.npsc.go.ke and www.administrationpolice.go.ke for Registration and more information.
Kenya Police Service FAQ
Read Other Articles on Kenya Police Service