Jomo Kenyatta University Online Application 2023/2024
The Jomo Kenyatta University Online Application is opened for 2023/2024 Admission. Find out How to Access and Fill Jomo Kenyatta University Intake Online Application.
Online Application is an electronic form set on the internet by the school for applicants to fill and be considered for admission. The Management of Jomo Kenyatta University has open Online Applications for admission applicants to apply for the 2023 Jomo Kenyatta University Intake.
The Online Application is made accessible for applicants willing to study at Jomo Kenyatta University to apply for their Admission Online. Before you continue to apply for Admission into Jomo Kenyatta University, take a quick look at Jomo Kenyatta University Courses Offered.
Jomo Kenyatta University Online Application Procedure 2023/2024
1.HOW TO APPLY ONLINE (Undergraduate ONLY):
- Click here first to confirm course requirements and intake availability.
- If the course that you need is available for preferred intake then proceed to the application by first creating an account /Sign-Up on this page
- Upon successful creation of an account, Proceed to Login on to the same page with your email and password used during the creation of the account.
- After login, fill in the Personal-data (Step 1), Course details (Step 2). Academic details (Step 3), supportive documents (Step 4), payments details (Step5).
- For you to complete your course application, you are required to pay application fees through MPESA.(Certificate:500/-; Diploma:1000/-; Degree:1,500/-; Masters:1,500/-,Post Diploma:1,500/-,Phd:1,500/-).
- Access the M-PESA menu from your phone, Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” then the Pay bill option, enter this Pay bill Number (951200).
- Enter your account number generated from the system from step 5(payments details after login ) then enter the required amount.
- Finally enter the exact MPESA generated code back into the system to complete your application.
- Regularly visit this website and login to get the feedback or status of your application.
- NOTE: Every application has its own account number generated per transaction. ONLY applicants who have paid the application fees will be considered.
- NOTE: ALL Postgraduate applicants should apply in person from various campuses/ departments after confirming the course requirements using the above procedure.
2.Confirmation of ready admission letters:
- Click here first to confirm your admission letter, if it’s ready, follow the above procedure(No.2) to download your admission letter
3.Important information for all new students :
- NOTE: All new students should return their admission documents and update their Biodata online BEFORE reporting date of every intake EXCEPT Students Personal Details Form (F-2-59-8-7) . (We highly recommend the documents to be in PDF format ). Click here to see the procedures.
4.Important information for all graduates / continuing students:
- Click here to get the latest updates regarding all graduands/ continuing students on updating personal details online before reporting day/ Collection of the certificate.
Experiencing any problem? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow Facebook. Click here to watch the video regarding getting an admission letter online
Click Here to Apply for Jomo Kenyatta University Application Form Online.
Applicants should consider applying manually using the Jomo Kenyatta University Application Forms
Read Other Articles on Jomo Kenyatta University