HELB Application Requirements 2023/2024
Check out the HELB Application Requirements for Undergraduate, TVET and salaried students seeking for Loans to further their education.
HELB Undergraduate Application Requirements 2023/2024
- A copy of the Applicant’s national ID Card
- Copies of the Parents National ID Cards/death certificate where the parent is deceased
- Copies of both guarantors’ national ID Card
- A copy of the applicant’s admission letter and KCSE result slip/certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s Bank ATM/Bankcard (for Government-sponsored students only)
- A copy of the applicant’s Smart Card from the institution
- One recent coloured passport size photograph of the applicant.
HELB TVET Application Requirements 2023/2024
- Admission letter from the institution.
- National Identification Card.
- Applicants should access and fill the relevant TVET Loan and Bursary Application Form (TLAF).
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the TVET Loan Application Form signed and stamped by the Dean of Students/Financial Aid Officers.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory).
- Drop the TLAF personally at the HELB students Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.
HELB Salaried Students Application Requirements 2023/2024
- Admission letter from a recognized university/College in Kenya
- Certified copy of your last acquired academic certificate (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Three (3) months latest payslips (certified by your employer)
- If you are employed on contract, please provide a copy of the appointment letter of not less than two years (certified by your employer)
- Certified copy of your National ID (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Certified copy of your KRA PIN (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Certified copy of National ID from two employed guarantors (certified by a commissioner of oaths)
- Recent coloured passport size photograph of yourself
Note: Previous HELB loan (if any) should be in repayment or cleared.