First Community Bank Kenya Loans
First Community Bank Kenya Loans – Find Details of First Community Bank Kenya Loans.
First Community Bank Kenya Loans Application Details – CONVENTIONAL LOAN TAKEOVER
- Maximum tenure of 60 months
- Any acceptable collateral including collateral used in other banks
- Available to all customers of the bank
- Provision of latest payslips, bank statement and outstanding loan statement
- Available to both salaried and self employed businessmen
- Availability of permanent contract letter by an employer
- Payment can be made at the source through check-off system
- Possibilities of accessing affordable Insurance cover (Takaful) against fire and burglary for your business as well as household belongings.
- Quick processing with provision of the required document
- Available to all salaried persons with permanent employment
- Maximum tenure of upto 5 years
- Corporate customers might be exempted from account availability
- Flexible security requirement as the existing collateral can be used
- Done under fully sharia complaint Islamic contacts
- Creates a unique opportunity for the faithful to free themselves from the burden of interest bearing loans
- Check – off system available for easy repayment the facility.
- Copy of National ID/ Passport
- 2 recent passport photographs
- Completed account opening form and signature card
- Licensed Commercial Banks in Kenya
- Representative offices of Foreign Banks in Kenya