Eldoret Polytechnic Fee Structure 2024-2025
The Eldoret Polytechnic Fee Structure for 2024-2025. With the irregular increase in the cost of higher education, Eldoret Polytechnic is pleased to offer a range of fee structures that will suit the diverse needs of our various students.
On this page, KeFinder writers have outlined the range of fee structures as announced by Eldoret Polytechnic. Both new and old students can check to familiarise themselves with the various fees.
Applicants who are willing to get admission into the school should click to read on Eldoret Polytechnic Intake.
Eldoret Polytechnic accepts fees payment via bank. The Bank Account Details provided is one way to pay your school fees.
The Table of Eldoret Polytechnic Fee Structure for 2024-2025 Academic Year
Below is the table of the Eldoret Polytechnic Fee Structure for the 2024-2025 Academic year.
Fees payable at registration:
Local Travel and Transport
Electricity Water and Conservation
Caution Money Account
- NOTE 1. When you come to register you must pay the FULL AMOUNT of fees as you cannot be registered on the polytechnic computer system until you have paid. Fees are Payable through either BANKERS CHEQUE, MPESA pay bill No.304250 or Eldoret National Polytechnic, National Bank of Kenya-Eldoret Branch-01021027668101
- NOTE 2: All new students to pay Ksh.500 caution money and Ksh.500 registration fee.
- The following courses will also be required to pay KNEC practical fees; Diploma in Catering and Accommodation (KSh.6,000), Diploma in Food and Beverage Management (KSh.6,000) and Certificate in Catering and Accommodation (KSh.6,000),.Certificate in Food and Beverage Management to pay Ksh.3,000
- NOTE 3: GOVERNMENT CAPITATION The total fee payable per year is Ksh.56, 420. The government will pay sh.30,000 for each KUCCPS student. The balance of Ksh.26,420 shall be paid directly by the parent to the institution or maybe raised by applying for a loan from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- NOTE 4: When you come to register, get your admission letter from the Registry, who will check your certificates and direct you to the cash office to pay the fee payable, caution money and registration fee.
This amount does not include Exams Fees. The amount payable for KNEC can be obtained from the respective departments and must be paid before the deadline for KNEC registration. An affiliation fee charged by professional bodies is also paid separately.
The fees payable above does not include Hostel Accommodation which is very limited and may not be available. Please enquire from the Dean of students if you require hostel facilities.
- NOTE 5: Students applying directly through the institution are required to pay ksh. 750/= non-refundable
Read Other Articles on Eldoret Polytechnic