Dedan Kimathi University Bank Accounts Number
Dedan Kimathi University Bank Accounts Number – How to pay fees into Dedan Kimathi University Correct Bank Accounts Number.
DeKUT Account Number is the number used to identify a Dedan Kimathi University bank account. Dedan Kimathi University Fee Structure.
Quick Links: Dedan Kimathi University Fees Payment Method
The Management of Dedan Kimathi University entreat all prospective students and continuing students to make all payments of tuition fee and any other fees to the school’s recognized Bank Account. Find details of the Bank Account Number payment procedure.
Fees Payment can be made to the Dedan Kimathi University Bank Accounts Number below;
Fees are paid through:
- Standard Chartered Bank: Account No. 0102045131203, Nyeri Branch or `
- Consolidated Bank: Account No. 10061200000062, Nyeri Branch or
- Kenya Commercial Bank: Account No. 1121318274, Nyeri Branch or
- Equity Bank: Account No. 1150297300480, Nyeri Kimathi Way Branch or
- Family Bank: Account No. 055000028807, Nyeri Branch.
* The University does not accept payment in cash.
* International students will be required to pay an additional 20% of the fee stated in “A” above.
Read Other Articles on Dedan Kimathi University