Bank of Africa Kenya Mobile Banking
Bank of Africa Kenya Mobile Banking – Banking at the palm of your hands
The Bank of Africa B-Mobile service allows you access to banking services from the comfort of your mobile phone anytime, anywhere.
You can access B-Mobile in two ways:
Smart phone – If you’re a smartphone user, download Bmobile App from your app store. (Android, Windows, IOS and Black Berry).
Basic Phone – If using basic phone, you can access the service by dialing *987#
B-mobile offers the following services:
- Balance Inquiry, Mini statement and Full statements
- Funds transfer – between own BOA accounts, other BOA Accounts and issuing of EFT and RTGS instructions.
- M-pesa :
- Transfer money from your BOA account to your M-pesa account and vice versa.
- Pay directly from your BOA account to an M-pesa till number.
- Airtel Money – Transfer money from your BOA account to your M-pesa accounts and vice versa.
- Bill payment – Utility Bill Payment (DStv, Jambo Jet, KPLC, Jamii Telecom, GOtv, Nairobi Water, and Star Times)
- Mobile Airtime Top up – to Safaricom, Airtel and Orange subscriber numbers.
- Cardless withdrawals – Withdraw cash from your BOA account at any BOA ATM machine without using an ATM card.
- Cheque book services – Cheque book requests
- Locator – Under this section, you can find your nearest branch and their opening hours as well as how to find the nearest BOA ATM machine.
Self- Registration: This can be done through the *987# or though the B-mobile App on the Play store or App store. Fill in the details required. An SMS will be sent to you with details of your USERNAME and one-time PIN, you can then Login and once you enter your one-time PIN you will be prompted to change it to a PIN that is familiar to you. Always keep your PIN secret and never share it with anyone.
Physical Registration: Download the B-mobile application form, fill it and drop it at the nearest BOA branch.
Pin Reset: Download the B-mobile pin reset form, fill it and drop it at the nearest BOA branch
contact our Call Centre on 0703058120 or visit any of our branches and talk to a Customer Service Officer.
- Licensed Commercial Banks in Kenya
- Representative offices of Foreign Banks in Kenya