Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology Intake 2023
Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology Intake 2023/2024 – Details of Admission Application for Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology AIHT 2023/2024 Intake.
The Admission Office of the Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology has open the opportunity for both foreign and local Applicants into the 2023/2024 Admission Intake. Contact Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology for details.
AIHT have four intakes in a year
On this page, KeFinder is proud to announce to the general public the Intakes available for AIHT 2023/2024 Admission. Before you proceed to see the available Intakes for the 2023/2024 Academic year, we will like you to take your time to read on the Application tools provided for AIHT Admission 2023 Intake below;
Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology Intakes Application Tools 2023/2024
How to apply to AIHT
- Apply online below and download the medical form OR
- Download an application form and medical form below, duly fill all the required sections and submit the completed form with all necessary documentation to our Thika or Nakuru Campus.
- Certified copy of your school qualifications (eg K.C.S.E)
- Certified copy of your ID document or passport (international students.
* Please note that some qualifications may require additional documents. Amboseli Institute reserves the right to request original documents and/to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Application fee – Ksh 1,000. Paybill Number – 948435
- Go to MPESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter business no. – 948435
- Account no. – First Name & Phone Number
- Enter Amount – 1,000
- Enter your pin and wait for a confirmation message.
Disclaimer: Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through A.I.H.T is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Read Other Articles on Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology